Internship Abroad Guide – How to find Paid Internships Overseas yourself

Internship Abroad Guide - How to find Paid Internships Overseas yourself
Click Image To Visit Site

- step-by-step instructions in how to effectively contact companies abroad based on my experiences as a former international intern.


The process of getting hired by an international company abroad is difficult to understand if you are unprepared. In most cases, you will give up after a while because most of them do not even bother to reply to your cover letters at all! I wrote a guide based on my own experiences that will help you to find an internship abroad!



My name is Sandor Kerst and on the age of 20 I went abroad for my first international internship in Thailand. A year later I accomplished the same thing in Japan for my disseration research internship. During my time abroad I have been to more than 7 countries in Asia, seen most of the countries I was interning in and made some amazing lifetime friendships everywhere I stayed. The best thing is that I arranged it all myself without the help of internship organizations online, exchange programs or any other kind of paid services! 


It is the ideal combination of holiday and study. During the weekdays you will work as a full- or part-time intern at the company you have chosen. During the weekends you will have the oppertunity to travel anywhere in or outside the country you are residing in. You will meet cool local people and other travellers and visit new places together every weekend. Depending on where you want to go, you can relax on the beach, party hard in the coolest clubs, eat great local food, go sightseeing or plan a adventurous trip etc. And in most cases you will even get a nice internship fee from your company which supports all of that! 


Getting an internship in another country is not meant for lazy people. The process of getting hired by a good international company might take a while and requires allot of patience and motivation from your side. But once you do get hired by one of your chosen companies, your time will be absolutely amazing. Are you considering going abroad for your internship. Here is what is awaiting you: 


…The above is just a small summary of the things you can expect during your internship abroad. But how do you obtain one?


I bet at least a couple of people will strongly recommend you to stay in your own country for your internship. Most teachers, friends and family members often think an internship abroad is:  too difficult, only meant for top notch students, requiring prefect language skills etc. That is what they’ve told me when I explained that I wanted to go for an international internship very badly. There where loads of oppertunities from well respected companies just around the corner, but I refused them all because the experience of living and working abroad is something unique and a once in a lifetime oppertunitiy. 


When I came back from my first internship in Thailand, I decided to give a couple of seminars to cl es on my own university. After every cl , I noticed how many questions I received from my fellow students. Also by mail I received quite allot of questions which where all basically the same. “How do I find a good company in [cityname] and make them hire me?” After answering a couple of e-mails, I found out I was typing the same huge amount of text to everyone. So I decided to make one big bundle of tips, advice and explanations of how the complete process works from your country to the final internship destination. With the help of other international interns from all over the world that shared their methods and tricks to me, the guide will be able to show you how I and my friends were able to get amazing internships abroad without having allot of money or connections.


And the best thing is, the guide really helps!!! I gave the guide, in his pre-early release version, to a couple of students I knew that where trying to get an overseas internship. I was happy to hear that all of them received positive e-mails back a few weeks later from companies all of the world. My goal is to help as many students as possible in aquiring their overseas internship. The guide provided them the methods and tools to contact hundreds of qualified companies and in the end they were able to filter the most interesting ones down to only one that they liked best! The guide will give you the chance to experience something unique for 6 to 12 months in a city anywhere on earth. Interning abroad combines working and living in another country while still fully concentrating on your study. 


That’s it, that is all you need to… Read more…


Post Title : Internship Abroad Guide – How to find Paid Internships Overseas yourself

Internship Abroad Guide – How to find Paid Internships Overseas yourself,

Internship Abroad Guide – How to find Paid Internships Overseas yourself

0 comments

Post a Comment